|Thời gian hết hạn:||31/08/2019|
MÔ TẢ CÔNG VIỆC:
- The Production Manager/Process Engineer Manager/QA Manager will demonstrate the followings:
· Provide total cell / group leadership in the attainment of goals with respect to safety, quality, cost, production and compliance.
· Direct process / product improvement programs /QA activities and provide process method excellence throughout the organization
· Lead cell / group to achieving goals in asset utilization, process / manufacturing loss improvement, delivered quality and cost reduction
· Ensure communication of key business / customer issues to employees
· Direct the manufacturing of production/Machine/Quality
· Responsible for meeting all established cost, quality, and delivery commitments
· Ensure assigned employees are aware/comply with applicable policies, procedures, rules and regulations
· Pursue state of the art technology and processes to enhance product / process producibility and delivered quality requirements
· Select, hire, train, develop, and provide ongoing leadership and direction of assigned personnel
· Interface with other organizations and vendors to assure requirements are met on time
· Implement the Manufacturing/QA/Machines plans to assure highest possible quality products at the lowest possible cost, delivered in accordance to schedule commitments
· Develop necessary business plans to enhance all program requirements; including throughput, labor hours, cycle, cost producibility, and image
· Structure assigned organization and staff positions with personnel to accomplish business objectives
· Provide ongoing supervision and counseling for employees, guiding them in current positions and assisting with career development and training
YÊU CẦU CÔNG VIỆC:
- Bachelor’s degree from an accredited university
- At least 5 additional years of experience in same position in Foreign Industrial Manufacturing Company
- Good communication in English (Korean speaking is plus)
2. Desired Characteristics
- Strong oral and written communication skills
- Strong interpersonal and leadership skills
- Knowledge of manufacturing local policies and regulations and other customers
- Strong problem solving and analytical skills
- Knowledge of the disciplines of manufacturing management such as production and inventory control, and standard cost systems
- Excellent organizational skills
- Excellent decision-making and follow-through skills
- Ability to communicate with all organizational levels
- Thử việc 100% lương
- Làm việc từ thứ 2 ~ thứ 6
- Có xe bus đưa đón CBCNV hàng ngày.
- Cơ hội học tập & được đào tạo ở nước ngoài
- Được tham gia Bảo hiểm (BHXH, BHYT, BHTN) & Bảo hiểm tai nạn 24/24.
- Được hưởng các chế độ thưởng & đánh giá tăng lương hàng năm theo quy định của Công ty
THÔNG TIN LIÊN HỆ:
Người liên hệ: Phòng nhân sự công ty LG Innotek.
Điện thoại: 02256.266.266/ Hotline: 0225.625.8201
Địa chỉ công ty: Lô I4, Khu công nghiệp Tràng Duệ, Xã Hồng Phong, Huyện An Dương, TP Hải Phòng
Cách thức ứng tuyển (Ứng viên có thể lựa chọn nộp đơn theo một trong hai cách sau):
- Cách 1: Gửi CV trực tiếp qua email: email@example.com
Vui lòng ghi rõ vị trí ứng tuyển trong tiêu đề thư.
- Cách 2: Nhấn vào nút “Ứng tuyển ” dưới đây để nộp đơn trực tuyến với LG Innotek.